Sexing the Neon Tetra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what iv read it's all about watching there behavior. I had 10 neons that I was gonna try to breed but never had any luck. Believe they need ro/do water, rain water or very soft water. I decided I was wasting energy keeping them and sold them. Hope you have Better luck then I did

From what iv read it's all about watching there behavior. I had 10 neons that I was gonna try to breed but never had any luck. Believe they need ro/do water, rain water or very soft water. I decided I was wasting energy keeping them and sold them. Hope you have Better luck then I did

Thanks partner. As I have searched for information about what kind of conditions must be created for them to feel comfortable for breeding and are not easy. I have a aquarium with hatchlings of Ramirezi that when these will be sold I will try to create the ideal breeding environment aquarium for neon. But of course, as long as my couple Ramirezi not come with another litter of fry. Greetings.

I would be interested in that as well. I know you have to let the nitrates rise, then change lots of water (per Wikipedia) to simulate the wet season back home. Other than that, I am clueless.

Sent from my Android with one arm in the tank.

And some members here say they are easy to breed... And we just have to watch out for the light, as the eggs are light sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom