so >.< i have fry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freshwaterashley

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Dont know whose they are.. but Happy Birthday Fishies! Lol.. im thinking they are guppies... they are so tiny!

Lol babies are exciting! Mine are growing so fast!

Congrats!!

They are guppies! And she came from the store pregger so im wondering what colors i will have.. she has. Blue tint and faint blck spots on her tail. I have managed to spot 4 but i need sleep so hoefully i will find more in the morning.. only willing to safe 10.. but i may be a softy and save an extra few... if im lucky enough to have that many! Im so excited!

Definitely not lol but they are pretty small :) only found 4 and i havent seen any.. i completely scanned my entire tank.. so either my mollies ate the rest or they are very good hiders.. we will see :) im givin it a day for them to show up.. would have separated her but to me she didnt quite look ready yet.. this must be her furst batch because she is very young

No more have showed up since last night so im guessing these 4 little ones are the survivors of the bunch. Im excited either way and happy to have them :)

Every time I have fry they never make it more than ten minutes because my fish just eat all of them.:( really hope I can save some of them next time.

Lol idk .. when my guppy dropped they ate almost all of them but for some reason these little platys are all alive and well i noticed she had dropped when i got upvat 3 am to feed my lil girl.. very good hiders.. plus i have one side of my tank has fake plants bunched together

ForumRunner_20130527_095400.jpg

ForumRunner_20130527_095408.jpg

Lol idk .. when my guppy dropped they ate almost all of them but for some reason these little platys are all alive and well i noticed she had dropped when i got upvat 3 am to feed my lil girl.. very good hiders.. plus i have one side of my tank has fake plants bunched together

Those are way bigger than mine !

Back
Top Bottom