something remarkable happened!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sldp999

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi folks,
when i woke up to feed my 2 blue german rams i noticed they layed some eggs. they had the perfect spot to put them too. but the mind blowing thing is that !!!GET THIS!!!! they are BOTH 100% FEMALES. i even had a thread here about whether or not i had two females or just one male and one female. and people said they were both females. even my friend whos is an expert in these things said that they are both females... i even did my research and spotted the females traits and there both females... HOW CAN TWO FEMALES MAKE EGGS? :confused:
thanks

This happens all the time with fish, especially discus. Sorry to hear you don't have a male.

All you have so far is eggs right? You don't have any wigglers, and you won't get any wigglers. You have two females that spawned together. This isn't that uncommon with fish, neither is a female laying eggs by herself. Both lead to the same result...you will have eggs that are unfertilized. You should try to get some males if you want fry.

Back
Top Bottom