Still no babies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dont know what color daddy is because she came from store preggerss and there was a few different variation plus her color so we will see

A few that i choose are going to stay with me and the rest will go to the lfs.. may try to find friends with tanks.. i dont have enough money to ship them unfortunately because i know some. Of you may be interested

She is now having her babies!!!!!

Congratulations! Doesnt it feel good when they finally pop. And you know all tge waiting was for something so amazing as to be able to see her give birth. This is why i love livebearers.. post pics on my fry lovers thread when you get a chance!

Did I read correctly in the original post that it took your Molly 3 months and several days before you finally saw fry?

Im having confusion with my pregnant Mollys as well.
Created a thread here:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f82/molly-birthing-question-263925.html

The basics are that I have 2 Mollys that have been pregnant for at least 5 weeks. Yesterday I found 1 fry in the tank, but both Mollys still look very pregnant and neither have showed the typical signs of being close to giving birth (ie loss of appetite or hiding in a corner/near the heater).
Thoughts?

Sorry to butt in on this thread... it just seemed similar to my situation.

Some times mollies will give birth to fry in little bundles over a period of weeks. So you way find more fry soon. But that your fish haven't shown any sings is also quite confusing.

Back
Top Bottom