Tuna's Fishroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess who found eggs from the Apisto bitaeniata you had ? I just took pics and will be pulling them. That's why they call me bandit.

That's great . I knew if I gave them to you that they were in good hands/tanks. That male is awesome looking so you should have some great looking offspring ��

I know they are fairly common but I have Corydoras paleatus Huevos. I'm pretty excited since I have never bred cories before. Now lets see if I can get them raised up

ALITA 40 12-2017.jpg
Santa stopped in early

Started running pipe for this today. Unfortunately, grabbed some wrong fitting, now the store is closed. Tomorrow is another day - will finish the install then.
This pump will definitely make my fish room much more efficient.

Nice! I want details on how you set up

Will do, Running 1/2" pvc header then instead of drilling and tapping the pipe for the air valves i'm just going to put in Push-to-connect fittings and run the 1/4" line from those down to the valve gangs. I'll post some pics or a vid

You're going to like that pump !(y)
I just finished hooking up my AL 60 yesterday....:dance:
it it sweet looking, Going to Home depot soon to get what I need to finish plumbing it. Was looking over my set-up lastnight and without taking up anymore the sq. footage in the room I figured I could at least increase the gallons in a few spots. Need to pick up a couple 20H and possibly two 15g. If you have any for sale let me know. :)

15 g tanks will cost you..They don't include them in the $ per gallon sale..I think I paid like $25 each after negotiating on 4 ...
The 20 h will be on sale right after Xmas at the $ per gallon sale..
All my extra tanks are 4' + right now....

I wiped out 2 hardware stores and made like 5 trips to finally get my set up complete....
More $ in fittings then the pump possibly! Thanks goodness the pex was paid for years ago...
Looks a lot neater now with out 10 million airlines everywhere .. Now they are all in their own rack...Still a ton of hose but fairly consolidated..

15 g tanks will cost you..They don't include them in the $ per gallon sale..I think I paid like $25 each after negotiating on 4 ...
The 20 h will be on sale right after Xmas at the $ per gallon sale..
All my extra tanks are 4' + right now....

I wiped out 2 hardware stores and made like 5 trips to finally get my set up complete....
More $ in fittings then the pump possibly! Thanks goodness the pex was paid for years ago...
Looks a lot neater now with out 10 million airlines everywhere .. Now they are all in their own rack...Still a ton of hose but fairly consolidated..
LOL - have more than expected in fitting also. I wish I would have gotten a bunch of self tapping valves now from JEHMCO . Don't mind though, one time expense and in the big picture it really wasn't that much more. This pump will take the place of the two coralifes you gave me and about 4 tetra whispers. Should defiantly save a few pennies on the power bill plus as you stated, It will neaten things up.

Another Spawn from my LF Chocolate BN Plecos today 12-26-17:)
Also pulled about a 12-20 eggs yesterday from my Green Aeneus Cories:brows:
Merry Christmas to me:)

Back
Top Bottom