WAYY too many fry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rolance

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I had moved my adult glofish to a ten gallon the other day because i noticed fry in tank and they were being eaten, then i ended up with over 50 fry in my 5 gallon. I then switched the fry to the ten gallon and put adult glofish back in 5 gallon. I realize now that the glofish have done bred in the 10 gallon because there are new fry coming out of the rocks. Now i have over 120 fry in there. What should i do?!?!?!

So I had moved my adult glofish to a ten gallon the other day because i noticed fry in tank and they were being eaten, then i ended up with over 50 fry in my 5 gallon. I then switched the fry to the ten gallon and put adult glofish back in 5 gallon. I realize now that the glofish have done bred in the 10 gallon because there are new fry coming out of the rocks. Now i have over 120 fry in there. What should i do?!?!?!

Keep and raise them. They're 10$ a pop over here.

man, i'd love to have some :D glowfish are pretty expensive. Cheapest I've seen them was like $8 for one

Just the one silly. I just got my bro a 29 gal for his bday. It's doing a fishless cycle

Back
Top Bottom