We have fry!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

megsfish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I went to check on my very plump guppy earlier and saw a fry! After moving the other adults, the total we have found is 6. She still looks huge tho, so i made sure everyone was fed and turned off her light for a while..wish i could watch her drop, but you know what they say about a watched pot.lol crossing my fingers for a few more, but thrilled to have 6 live and active fry:)

I went to check on my very plump guppy earlier and saw a fry! After moving the other adults, the total we have found is 6. She still looks huge tho, so i made sure everyone was fed and turned off her light for a while..wish i could watch her drop, but you know what they say about a watched pot.lol crossing my fingers for a few more, but thrilled to have 6 live and active fry:)

congrats. guppies are as known as millionfish. so they can give birth from 10 to 50. so just be prepare.

Lol yeah...all day there were only 6..but like i said she was still big..there's another very pregnant female in there..and now at least 16 fry! can't tell who's mommy of the new ones..so will just keep them fed and in there till they slim down;) Glad i got the boys out right away.

Back
Top Bottom