What are you breeding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lanasfishies96

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am currently breeding 4 female guppies to a very cool male I hope to get some wild colouration. IMG_9919.JPGIMG_9913.jpgIMG_9908.jpg

Best of luck with that! I originally wanted to breed guppies, but ended up going with platies. I'll be getting two to three female friends for my male soon, and I can't wait for them to breed. I figured starting with livebearers would be easiest.
From there, maybe I'll work my way up to breeding my panda corydoras, but for now I'm sticking with platies.

Best of luck with that! I originally wanted to breed guppies, but ended up going with platies. I'll be getting two to three female friends for my male soon, and I can't wait for them to breed. I figured starting with livebearers would be easiest.
From there, maybe I'll work my way up to breeding my panda corydoras, but for now I'm sticking with platies.

Awesome patties are pretty cool. I was at PetSmart tonight and saw some yellow and black ones now they are cool. Good luck to you too.

Thank you. I really like the yellow ones, too. I especially love the red wagtails, they're adorable. :)
Also, please make sure to update us on your guppies, I can't wait to seee what happens! Guppies and platies are both livebearers, and through they have many differences I'm sure we can share experience and advice.

Thank you. I really like the yellow ones, too. I especially love the red wagtails, they're adorable. :)
Also, please make sure to update us on your guppies, I can't wait to seee what happens! Guppies and platies are both livebearers, and through they have many differences I'm sure we can share experience and advice.

Oh I will definitely! I think they will turn out pretty cool for both you and I

I am breeding platies when I did not mean To! Lol I have a gray Mickie mouse high fin platy that is pregnant. I wonder what I will get!

Oh ya here is a picture of her

Attachments

• 1486680648402.jpg
    1486680648402.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 73
I only have one platy right now, but I'll see if I can find a picture. He's a handsome little guy I'm thinking of calling either Mars, Comet, or Phoenix.

He thinks he's the most attractive fish in the tank, LOL :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1954.jpg
    IMG_1954.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 82
Thanks, I would tell him you said that, but his ego would get even more inflated LOL.

Guppies, but they pretty much just breed themselves lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1486774076595.jpg
    1486774076595.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 1486774095842.jpg
    1486774095842.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 1486774115472.jpg
    1486774115472.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 1486774219931.jpg
    1486774219931.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 98

My orange and blue female had fry this morning. 14 IMG_0012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom