What kind of eggs? Rainbow or pleco?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brennae

Aquarium Advice Addict
Found these today. When I got the ladder out and stuck my arm in the tank to pick the pot up all the eggs fell off the pot. I was going to to put them in a refugium to see what hatched. I have a few kinds of rainbows and plecos. I'm talking about the big yellow looking eggs not the nerite snail eggs next to them. Yes I know I need to get over there with the vacuum and stir the sand up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1444028767065.jpg
    1444028767065.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 89
I'm no expert but you'll know when they hatch lol

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have no idea why they were on the outside of the flower pot. I also assumed they would be more sticky and stay on the pot as I lifted it out of the water. Now they are somewhere at the bottom of the tank. I have pleco fry currently, I had just never actually seen the eggs before as usually they are in the tubes and caves.

I have no idea why they were on the outside of the flower pot. I also assumed they would be more sticky and stay on the pot as I lifted it out of the water. Now they are somewhere at the bottom of the tank. I have pleco fry currently, I had just never actually seen the eggs before as usually they are in the tubes and caves.

Deffinetly pleco but why isn't the male protecting them ? What kind of pleco you got ?

Peace and Success to your fishes from my iPhone

Albino bristle nose 1m/2f. And 2 male L333. The female is in qt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Albino bristle nose 1m/2f. And 2 male L333. The female is in qt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Maybe you have disturbed them during spawning because they tend to have few more and males are keen on guarding the eggs, possible they are from L333?

Maybe you have disturbed them during spawning because they tend to have few more and males are keen on guarding the eggs, possible they are from L333?

Can't be from l333 if the female is in qt

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Yeah I just got the female L333 last week. Not exposing my males to her for for a good while yet.

The yellow clearish things that are big I have no idea. The white eggs you can't see thru are from the nerites.

Back
Top Bottom