What to breed in 30G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
German Blue Rams? Angels could work if you've got a pair. Kribs, pearl,dwarf,honey,sparkling,chocolate Gouramis, any livebearer, cockatoo cichlid, danios. I would recommend tetras but the eggs are light sensitive and you need to black out 3 sides of the tank. Rasboras . Thats all I can think of! Ps: I meant don't breed them all in the one tank lol :D just do one of the lot. If you need any advice on how to breed any of them just PM me! ;)

Are gouramis hard? How do you sex angel fish? Is angel fish hard? I'm thinking about those 2.

I think for Gouramis you need to condition them on live/ frozen food for a few weeks. Wait for the male to finish veiling his bubble nest then indroduce the female. He will wrap himself around her and " quiver" he will catch all the eggs and place them in the nest. Remove the female after spawning and he will tend to the nest. When the fry are free swimming remove the male. Then feed the fry on liquify and baby brine shrimp :) I'm currently breeding DGs. :D

You can't really sex angel fish unless their breeding.
Size would be your best shot.

Back
Top Bottom