What to do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dude1284

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
One of my molly has just gave birth to about 20 fry and my main tank is stocked to the max as is, luckily i had a 3 gal lying around so they were saved, but now i dont know wat to with then when and if they get bigger, any suggestions would b greatly appreciated

ForumRunner_20130117_200226.jpg

ForumRunner_20130117_200251.jpg

One of my molly has just gave birth to about 20 fry and my main tank is stocked to the max as is, luckily i had a 3 gal lying around so they were saved, but now i dont know wat to with then when and if they get bigger, any suggestions would b greatly appreciated

View attachment 144928

View attachment 144929

Get to know your lfs staff/manager. They can be a little pricier than the Large Retailers. They are usually run by people who know what they are talking about and are not just there to sell, sell, sell. They want and need your custom, that is why i prefer to use them..Ask them if they would trade some fry for store credit, it won't make you rich but it will help with your costs on food, stock etc...Ian

Back
Top Bottom