What to expect when expecting~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some sort of "fry" food. they are doing well though. They are too big to fit through the breeder net, so I'll move them over tonight. Momma is doing great. And there were seven total.

I shall indeed!! I meant to take some as I was stripping her but I didn't have anyone around! A quick update before I get back, they are doing very well, now eating crushed flakes and crushed algae wafers. Momma is doing swimmingly in the tank without any reintegration issues. Thank you guys for all your help!!

Thank you! And yes they are much bigger than I expected! They are growing already!!! Pretty active free swimmers. When the crushed algae wafer piece start to sink they will grab a few bites.

Omg. (thank you!) I LOVE the black sand. LOVE. I'll have to take another pic now that the water is clear. The fish look lovely. Glad I switched! No other preggos right now, though the flirting has started again. So probably soon!

Back
Top Bottom