When will these give birth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davies97

Aquarium Advice Freak
These are my two guppies when will these give birth

image-2340074078.jpg

image-939786487.jpg

Sorry they are blury because i took them on my ipod

As she gets squarer in the belly then she will be getting closer she does look close though. Already has gravid spot so I would say less than 2 weeks keep a eye on her!

They have square bellies its like flat at the bottom they started mating about 3 week ago

Davies97 said:
They have square bellies its like flat at the bottom they started mating about 3 week ago

Hm maybe then less than a week it takes about 4 weeks to give birth . So I would watch very closely! Putting her in the breeders trap was good ! :)

Thanks i planned ahead and got breeding trap 2 weeks ago

Please don't leave her in the breeder trap, she's likely to get stressed and you really don't know when she's going to give birth. I would have her in there two days maximum and let her out for a break.

cheeky_monkey said:
Please don't leave her in the breeder trap, she's likely to get stressed and you really don't know when she's going to give birth. I would have her in there two days maximum and let her out for a break.

Yes I agree she will get stress easily! 2 days max though I forgot to say that err.

Back
Top Bottom