Which betta to breed first?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm going to the lfs tomorrow and maybe getting more fish hehe I'll put on pictures tomorrow if I get more but I'll still post the green one if I don't XD
Sounds good. I would LOVE to see a picture of the green one. I haven't heard of green bettas too many times. :)

I havnt really gone into genetics and stuff haha but I just wait to see what happens XD
If you breed two different types you'll end up with half half lol i didn't really know what type my female was and still don't know cause all of the babies are female lol

I believe a deep forest green with no traces of blue is one of the hardest colors to achieve in Bettas. I thought I was pretty lucky finding a female with lavender fins, that's one of the rarer colors as well. Also I remember reading about sterility issues with black males, but I may be mixed up there.

I havnt really gone into genetics and stuff haha but I just wait to see what happens XD
If you breed two different types you'll end up with half half lol i didn't really know what type my female was and still don't know cause all of the babies are female lol
I see. Good to know.
I bet your little girls are cute. :)

I wish I could find a female. So hrs in my city. Anyone know where to get them in Australia

Finally got a picture of my female! She's more purple/steel blue in person. And you still owe us a picture of your green girl.

Back
Top Bottom