WOOHOO I think I have snail eggs!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freshwatergal

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know this may not be exciting for some people...but having dwarf puffers, I am very excited. I think, think, I have snail eggs. I have snails in a kritter keeper, and I think I see eggs. WOOHOO. Hopefully, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Tiff

Congratz, I breed them myself as well in my 10g and 29g for my clown loaches... they just need to grow faster! ;)

COOL! You said the other day you were trying but you hadn't had any luck. Good job! Keep us posted on your progress!

I am also trying to breed snails for my puffies, and it's not working!! They don't seem to like each other much, I put 20 in and there are probably a few less now... Maybe my problem is that I have them in with ghost shrimp and guppies, will they eat snails/snail eggs??

so puffers eat snails too? That's fun. I was at the LFS today and saw some puffers, almost picked a couple up. I decided to do research first because I don't know anything about them. But I went there to get a couple clown loaches for my snail "problem".

-j

Back
Top Bottom