?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom2reds

Aquarium Advice Addict
why when I click on the my tank link under my name or anyone elses does it take me back to the forums?

when i click yours it brings up a pop up saying

100 gallon planted community tank

maybe you have some type of blocker on your browser?

tried a couple others and it worked fine.

i dont think it has to go that far. what browser are you using? try a different one and see what happens.

I normally use Safari and when I click on the tanks it pops up near the first post. So I have to scroll back up to see it.

Checked with Firefox and it works fine.

probably if I only knew how without loosing everything on here my hubby would kill me and then I would never be allowed back on the computer.

I think it was an attempt at humor.

Did you just install any type of "pop-up blocker" type of software? If so, try turning that feature off and seeing if it doesn't help.

PS... What internet browser are you using?

I think it was an attempt at humor.

Did you just install any type of "pop-up blocker" type of software? If so, try turning that feature off and seeing if it doesn't help.

PS... What internet browser are you using?
I have sbcglobal.net and I don't think we changed any of our pop up blockers I will ask my hubby. Thanks for the help

Kurt is asking what browser, such as internet explorer or firefox. It's possible an automatic update was downloaded or something similar has happened.

It's almost assuredly a pop-up blocker issue. Ole Billy G is notorious for deciding what his browser settings should be when he pushes updates at you. Though to be fair so did FF during this last update cycle.

OT but one more time and I'm off to Chrome. I just want to be left ALONE.. Why won't they leave me alone !! Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled fish chat.

Oh yeah, SBC is your ISP (internet service provider).

Back
Top Bottom