?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It denotes 10 yrs (or more) of experience in the aquarium hobby. Anyone that meets the criteria, can pm me, to have the rank added, or if I notice from their posts, I will put it on them.

The criteria for "Aquarium Advice Staff", would be that Aaron and I felt that through your contributions to the site, that you were the right person for a certain job, and of course, that you were willing to accept the position. There is/was one person that had this rank, she was given the rank, because we asked her to aid in the monthly newsletter and she agreed. Unfortunately, for us, she got a new job at the same time and she was unable to continue with her position here.

Once things have settled down with her I expect we will see more of her aswell.

She is a teacher by profession and just prior to the November newsletter comming out accepted a position to teach a new course at a local college in her area.

Her offical role is as the Newsletter Editor.

I say "is" because when she feels that she is able to once again take on that responsibility the position will be here for her.

When did you subscribe?

The first newsletter was sent out on Nov 06th.

Do you have an AOL address?

Did you ever get an e-mail after you singed up asking you to click on a link to confirm your subscription?

If you did not get that conformation e-mail then it never processed your request.

You can subscribe by sending an e-mail to newsletter@aquariumadvice.com with the subject line
subscribe Site_Updates
NOTE the "_" in the subject line.

Anyone who subscribed but never got the conformation e-mail to activate their subscription should e-mail newsletter@aquariumadvice.com with the subject line saying "subscribe Site_Updates"

This should be the ONLY thing in the subject line and nothing in the body of the message.

There as been some issues that where previously discusssed about aol e-mail accounts and this might hold true for your e-mail accounts aswell.

You can see the first issue in the Newletter archive you can click on the newsletter archive link on the front page or visit www.aquariumadvice.com/newsletter/archive.php

Third degree is just an expression used for someone in general, asking a lot of questions.

Don't worry, I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom