A query...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Somethingfishy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi,

Does this site have an auto format on it or anything?

The reason I ask is because I play around with a couple of browsers, Mozilla, Netscapes, IE, MSN Explorer and today Opera.

When I open this site in all the 'old' browsers, all except for Opera, all formatting is fine and stuff, but when I open it in Opera it formats the text to the centre of the screen.

All the other chat sites I go to that use the same type of hosting software are all fine.

Not a complaint, just a question?

Thanks.

When you use opera have you tried one of the other two styles? I suspect you might be looking at the site using the default subSilver style. The site might look different in opera with either the fisubice or fisubtext style.

This site uses cascading style sheets and I am unfimular with opea as a browser so they may interpret the css differently than other browsers.

Maybe there is an open center tag that opera is interprting to center all the text where the other browsers are ignoring it.

the two fi styles are XML 1.0 complient where subSilver is not. I suspect that must have something to do with it.

I prefer subice myself.

Back
Top Bottom