AA app iOS Browse disappeared

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laeris

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Title pretty well covers it. Browse moved from middle to bottom of the option list and is now entirely gone. Please bring it back :) Quite necessary for getting to the appropriate topic for new posts, if nothing else.

I'm just now randomly clicking on everything trying to find it ;D that'd be nice to get get that back asap

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm having no trouble...Ios 9 iPhone 5cImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449537528.676920.jpg is there some correlation between the people who don't have their browse button?

Potential workaround for those on the mobile app.
When viewing a thread, click on the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper right corner and select Web View. In Web View you can access various forums, new posts, and your Inbox. Give it a try.

For devs: iPhone 6s Plus iOS 9.1 (13b143) App version 3.8

Last edited:
For devs: iPhone 6s Plus iOS 9.1 (13b143) App version 3.8

Someone works in tech support.
Same iOS version, iPhone 5s, no clue on the app version.

Last edited:
Wait, are you talking about me, or are you tech support as well?

Wait, are you talking about me, or are you tech support as well?

You ?. I do dev and support for my day job.
Looks like things are back to normal now. Sort of. Slight rearrangement of the main menu and an item rename.

Last edited:
When I started the thread, it wasn't an option. Thanks though!

We can close this thread.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449692516.153409.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449692516.153409.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 94
I am primarily an app user on my iPhone. Is there any way to manage albums or see recently loaded pics by other using the app? Or do o have to turn my computer on lol.

The web view from my iPhone is so small for these eyes even the bifocals can't make it out.

I am primarily an app user on my iPhone. Is there any way to manage albums or see recently loaded pics by other using the app? Or do o have to turn my computer on lol.

The web view from my iPhone is so small for these eyes even the bifocals can't make it out.

You could go into full web view from the app but as you mention, details may be small.

I don't know of any way to manage photos directly from the app unfortunately.

I'll query with the help desk on that and bb code copying from a mobile.

Some thoughts on this:
As mentioned above, using the mobile app you can go into web view, go to the user's profile and access the albums. Clicking on the thumbnails will redirect to then larger images with URL and BB code below. However, being able to copy & paste IME is virtually impossible. At best, the text box containing the link can be copied but it is a physical text box with a PARTIAL link. In other words, you can copy only the portion of the link that's visible but not the entire photo link.
Clicking on the Add Photo link results in an annoying banner displaying "CANCEL" that will persist until you close and reopen the mobile app.
For photo management of album content, I use a PC.

Back
Top Bottom