AA fantasy football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
OK it's that time again. Time for the forth annual fantasy football season. If you want to play send me your email address by PM so I can send you the invite. Good Luck to all who play.

Ok we have 4 players. Can only take 8 more. Dont wait. You snooze you lose.

Invites are on the way for those that sent me an email. Space is running out. Join today.

OK we need 2 more people and it will be closed. Hurry to get your spot.

Free. The last two just joined. If there is any cancellations I`ll let everyone know. I got yours Bix. You are in.

What are the details are you emailing it?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK technically we are full. We have 3 we are waiting to answer the invite. We need to have the draft. I`m thinking sat.nite 8/17 around 7:00PM. I know we can satisfy everyone but lets see how this goes with everyone. Let me know.

OK we just had one opening just come up. Who will that one person be. First come first serve. Send me a PM

I have not heard any negatives so I guess so. I accidently had it for 7AM but I changed it to 7PM. LOL

BTW I`m still looking for one more player.

Last edited:
Looks like the league is set. Draft will be August 17th at 7PM. Good luck to all.

OK everyone, Don't forget the season starts this Thurs. Have your rosters set by then and hope everyone has fun. Good luck to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom