aa server cant keep track of dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hc8719

Aquarium Advice Addict
every week i notice that my "joined date" is either june 23 or june 25, i also notice my birthday change from nov 12 to the 11th, 13th, oe 14th.

im not complaining, im just wondering if anyone else has had similar things happen to them

it is always off for me to. it is usually 2 days ahead of itself for some reason. part of it is u have to choose the right default time setting which i cant seem to get right lol.

It's kind of whacky here too. It said my BD was Dec 13, when it's the 9th. So I changed it to the 9th, and then it said it was the 10th, lol. I set it to the 8th and shows up now as the 9th, lol. But it will change again. lol

Go to your profile and change it from automatic to be manual and set the time zone your in and set to observe DST if your time zone observes DST.

im curious, what does DST stand for, sounds like it might be something obvious, but i havent caught on

thanks i was thinking day lights saving time, but then i was like "nah cant be it, theres no L"

did fix my DST setting, thanks fishfreek, havent seen my dates jump around since

Back
Top Bottom