Abbreviations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pmcgoldie

Aquarium Advice Regular
So, I'm somewhat new to AA (about a month or so...) and have a few questions about the abbreviations used on here...I'll probably add to this thread a lot... ;)

So what do IMO, PFS, and LFS mean??

Also, I wasn't sure which category to stick this thread under, so feel free to move it if you think it belongs somewhere else...

IMO- in my opinion

PFS- pool filter sand

LFS - local fish shop

DW- drift wood

IME- in my experience

Jon

I think it was the snails they were talking about sand. Definitely gonna bookmark the list thanks you. I am worried about the other form of MTS... I've only had our tank up 5 days and I already want more. Yikes!

I don't mind fish-related abbreviations, but the text speak abbreviations drive me nutso.

mfdrookie516 said:
Did you not read the link?

I did a few days ago, but I came across the abbreviation today and completely forgot what this one said, thanks for reminding me tho :) it's a really great tool!!

LyndaB said:
I don't mind fish-related abbreviations, but the text speak abbreviations drive me nutso.

I totally agree. After reading some posts with abbreviations and bad spelling I have a headache!

Also: proof read post before sending!

Back
Top Bottom