Acces Denied

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brndfrb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Not sifh tank related but how come when i click on someones gallery and then try to see a larger image it sayd you must be a registerd user. I am registered

It does that to me to on my home computer. I think it is because I use netscape. When I use my work computer, running explorer, I have no problem.

Moving to site help/feedback

Is this occuring in the gallery? Or is it happening in the forums?
You must be logged in tot he gallery and the forum to view photos in the gallery.

Happens to me too. I am logged onto the forums, and then I go to view someones pics in their gallery. When I get to the gallery says I am not logged, in, so I login and it takes me back to the main forum index. When I get back to the gallery I am somehow not loggged in again.

log out using the forum logout link. THen log back in and it should refresh your computers cookie with the approprate info to sync the gallery login.

If your using Netscape Check the cookies Section.. and make sure you have accept all cookies set. Not exactly sure where its at as I am an IE user but it should work as well. Also if using IE-6 make sure the above applies as well.. Tools-internet options- privacy.. It should help you guys out..

James

Back
Top Bottom