Account goof-up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alivymar

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ack help. I wanted to make my email addy visible, and didn't realise putting "nospam" in it would cause me all sorts of probs. Obviously I cannot get the verification email, and I no longer can access my regular account. Help! What do I do? I started another account so I could post and ask...I wasn't even able to do that without having an account. *sigh*

I have removed the no spam from your account. If I can figure out how, I will activate your account from here and you should be good to go.

Kevin to activate an account to go the admin section and then User Managment and look up the username. At the bottom will be a on/off button to activate the account.

Also as a general note. NO one can see your e-mail address by simply browsing this site. Members dont have access to your e-mail address. To show you hover your mouse over any e-mail button and you will see in the status bar that its just a link to a webpage on this site.

The only people who have access to your e-mail address is me and Kevin and trust me we will NEVER give out this information to anyone.

:)

Back
Top Bottom