add to reputation button

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fijiwigi

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just noticed the add to reputation button> Is that new or have I just not seen it. What is the purpose of that and how do you see who has a good reputation??

Also is the my tank info button something that is in the near future. I forget what tanks people have and what size. unless its posted in their signature.

The add to reputation button is used to thank another member for a useful post or helpful post. Even a picture you really enjoy. We are working on correcting a bug in the reputation that isn't allowing older members to have their reputation points added correctly.

The my tank info button may not be able to be integrated to the new software. We are checking into this as well.

The add to reputation button is used to thank another member for a useful post or helpful post. Even a picture you really enjoy. We are working on correcting a bug in the reputation that isn't allowing older members to have their reputation points added correctly.

The my tank info button may not be able to be integrated to the new software. We are checking into this as well.
So is this something new or has it been there for a while? and how do you see how good someone's reputation is?

There's little "lights" underneath each users post counts on the left.

I have no reputation :(

(guess that's better than a bad rep)

Currently the reputation points are not reflected correctly. Even when you give someone good reputation it doesn't necessarily show as anything other than an unknown quantity for now. We are working on fixing the glitch. So in reality your reputation may be very good but it won't show that right now.

Wow ! I was wondering what that add to reputation thingamagig was. So I just click on it when I really appreciated advice given or when I like something right? --- Now I feel bad because I posted many questions and the replies given back were always top notch - A number 1 and I would have liked to added to their reputation - What is the red and white triangle with the black line in it for?

If you hover over the icons they'll tell you what they are. The one you asked about is to report an improper post to the moderators, such as spam or someone abusing the site rules.

Hmm, musta just changed... when I made that post it was showing grey, now it is. I must be gaining popularity.

Does it go red too? that could make things interesting. lol

Hmm, musta just changed... when I made that post it was showing grey, now it is. I must be gaining popularity.

Does it go red too? that could make things interesting. lol

Geese I don't know and hope I never find out, lol.

As to seeing what someone says about you, I think it is in your user cp somewhere, wherever it shows who left you postive rep, it has a message by it if they left one. I think so anyway.

Yes, go to your user CP and either close the PM list and subscription list or scroll all the way down. The rep comments are at the very bottom of that screen.

No, the button can't turn red! You are encouraged to leave positive comments! :)

Just wanted to say I should be adding to people's reputations for giving great advice and I really haven't I will commit to doing so from now on.

Back
Top Bottom