Adding friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sadielynn

Aquarium Advice Addict
As with every change on a board finding the functions can be difficult at best .
There have been issues with folks not knowing how to accept a friend .
Once you have recieved the invite click on your private messages under the welcome with your name there should be a spot there that says you have an invite . You can click on it there to accept or go the user cp at the top of your menu bar .
click on that go to networking . Click on contacts and friends you should be able to save it from there ....
To break a friend ship just uncheck the box next to thier name and save changes ... If I missed something on this please add to it here . The new lay out also allows folks to post up messages to that person , on thier page be aware tho this can be seen by all so keep it clean . :D HTH

Click on the person that you want to be "friends" with in thier profile on the right screen there should be a tab under thier friends to say "befriend" this person click that and it will send the request

How to add friends

Click on the members name in their avatar block and select view profile from the drop down menu.

On the next page (profile page) check out the friends column in the right hand side and look for the small link to "befriend.."

Click and follow the prompts.

Attachments

• fiend 1.jpg
    fiend 1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 89
  • frined 2.jpg
    frined 2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 92
On the main forum page, by your username, you'll see a line that says "My Notifications" when you have a notification waiting. Click on that to see what kind of notification you have. It may be a PM or a friend request. I had a friend request that I don't think I saw for a day or two - sorry!

Back
Top Bottom