Adding links to signature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ketso

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am, as I seem to be saying a great deal lately, new to all this and I was wondering if it is OK to put links in my signature to a few articles I find on the web that are very useful to beginners such as myself? I will keep it limited, of course and only put items in there that I feel really help me out.

Such as:
http://www.thetropicaltank.co.uk/filters.htm

That article alone answered tons of questions for me.

Thanks!
Ketso

This excerpt is from the UA of AA. You may include links in your signature that are family friendly.

8. Signatures
8a. Sig Pictures
Signature pictures are defined as any graphic posted in your signature. Sig pics are allowed, but must be no larger than 350 X 125 (pixels) and 15 KB in file size. Sig pics must also be tasteful and conform to a family friendly atmosphere. What is "tasteful and family friendly" will be determined solely by the administration and moderators of this site.
8b. Sig Length
Signatures can be no longer than 12 lines in total length when viewed at 1024X768 resolution. Sig images will be included in the line count. A signature image can span over multiple lines. As a point of reference most sig images span 4 to 5 lines of text space.
8c. Links to other sites in your signature
Links to other sites, that conform to the family friendly environment we try to uphold here at AquariumAdvice.com, are allowed, whether aquarium related or not. No other form of typed advertisement for any site is allowed in your signature. You may, in addition to a link (or instead of) link with a sig pic, provided it conforms to the guidelines in 8a. Violation of this rule will result in the immediate removal of your signature.
8d. Penalties
Should your signature be found to contain a questionable image, verbage or be longer than the maximum length an advisor or admin will PM you explaning the issue and will request resolution within 24 hours. Failure to correct the issue within the first 24 hours may result in the removal of your signature. Numerous violations of our signature rules will result in your removal from our community.

Back
Top Bottom