admin help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pantherspawn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
trying to add signature gif.. not allowing me.. ive tried html, bb code and some standard forum formats.. noticed the permissions didnt change when i became paid member.. isnt is supposed to? also supposed to be able to change name color.. dont see that option, or am i just blind

Hang tight... it is coming. The full functionality is still being tweaked as this is a brand new thing to site -- an announcement will be made when it is fully rolled out. It shouldn't be more than a few days.

I just became a "paid" member, just found out I could! But anyway, I can't see the latest posts on the right now....Is this related?
Sorry to hijack this thread but it seemed an appropriate place for my question lol

nope. still just have the ads and no threads....I logged out and back in to be sure. I couldn't find a setting for it and it happened right after i paid.

btw, I'm very happy to be able to support this site. If it wasnt for this thread I never would have known i could.

Carey your right column is showing as off.

Go to USER CP at top of the page.

Go to EDIT OPTIONS in the left hand column, about half way down

Scroll to the very last option, and set show right column to ON

that should fix it.

You are very welcome!

The full "Premium Member" functionality will come online in a few days... an announcement will be made when it is up and running.

Yes I moved you back to the registered user. The premium member thing is not out there yet. It needs to be tweaked and then we will roll it out. When it is we will restore your status.

I'm having a similar issue. My right hand column is on and nonexistant. I've turned it off, on, and logged out. Still issues.

You guys should really make a link on the main page for people interested in helping and becomming paid members.. I actively had to search for it .. I knew that most all forums have at least a donation section and I wanted to give back a little for all the help I've gotten.

Panther,
The premium member program has not been launched yet. You had trouble finding it because it is not being advertised currently, as it is brand new :)

It will be featured prominently soon, once the full functionality is ready to go.

What happens when you become a paid member? Do you get access to some stuff that regular members don't? Any link on how to be a paid member? :)

Roy,
There will be several additional features added for premium members. It will all get announced when the program is rolled out--which will be soon!

Back
Top Bottom