AFTER CHRISTMAS BRS GROUP BUY! join now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is the 26th and I am under the impression the sale starts today. I have not received an email or other indication of the Group Buy. Am I missing something or does the sale start this coming Tuesday. I'm surprised that the only sale feature they are showing is 10x BRS Rewards points. If someone has this sorted and could fill me in it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I was told by BRS that the sale will start today. Not sure what time but it will start today i am sure they are swamped but everybody will get an email today from BRS when it starts. I have seen it as late as 6pm before

Alright, Thanks. After looking around online, I haven't been able to find much on what the sale will offer. I mean how much of a discount or on what items it includes. I've got all but a protein skimmer and some plumbing holding me back from getting my new sump system up and running. I'm wicked psyched and itching to place an order. I'm practicing patience and fighting a losing battle. Lol...Thanks for your reply.

That's sweet. I'll be ordering about three hundred in items so that will be a great savings. I'm holding tight.

Great to hear you got your email and order in, haven't heard anything here as of yet.

The email is out. If you haven't received yet there is a problem with your BRS account details. Most likely.

Looks like I missed out then. I couldn't put an email address in my pm without typing it out due to spam protection. Oh well, hope you guys get some great deals. Happy holidays!

I will send them an email, and ask them to make sure they added you. They forgot to add me and i sent an email they fixed it for me. Might be morning though

I just looked at the list and you are indeed on there. I have sent an email to BRS they will fix it. Sorry, they are the best people in the world to deal with never had any problems

No problem, mistakes happen. It will work out and it gives me more time to organize my order. Thanks again!

I got the special but unfortunately the main items I planned on ordering are not included. Thanks though, saved a few bucks on some plumbing.

Well it seem I didn't get an email , I guess I'll try to be early on group next month.... thanks for opportunity bavass

Back
Top Bottom