Android app pictures issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragonfisher33

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is anyone having this problem like I am?

I used to be able to click one picture and then scroll through the list of pic that the page has by tapping at the icons of the other pics, but now I have to go back and forth in order to see other pics of the same page under a thread. my Note3 should have more capability that my older phone and yet I can't do what my old phone used to do. Also the pics I clicked can't be enlarged, I thought I was able to do that before as well by using two fingers. anyone on the same boat with me?

Let me us an example: so I'm viewing the thread "coral showcase thread" and this posting by Garrett that has 6 pics like shown

i click on the second pic, notice the top of the screen capture. what happened to the thumbnails for the other pics that are normally displayed?

i know i used to be able to view the pics associated with the thumbnails before simply by clicking on the thumbnails. but now i have to go back to the thread page in order to view the pic next in line

When you updated, you switched over to the tapatalk platform, which is what we now use instead of forumrunner. There are a lot of similarities, but a lot of differences as well. It will take some getting used to, but I think the new platform will ultimately give us less problems and a much more stable app

When you updated, you switched over to the tapatalk platform, which is what we now use instead of forumrunner. There are a lot of similarities, but a lot of differences as well. It will take some getting used to, but I think the new platform will ultimately give us less problems and a much more stable app

i have the Tapatalk app, but that's not associated with this app. this is a separate app found directly under Play Store. I'm confused, are you saying that I should use Tapatalk and find Aquarium Advice?

No. I'm saying that we switched from a forumrunner based app to a tapatalk based app. It's still branded as our own, just uses their software. That's why you're seeing a change in the way the app is working, because it's completely redesigned.

No. I'm saying that we switched from a forumrunner based app to a tapatalk based app. It's still branded as our own, just uses their software. That's why you're seeing a change in the way the app is working, because it's completely redesigned.

if that's the case, everyone should have the same problem that I'm having, correct?

It's working fine for me on Galaxy Note 2.

It doesn't look like the Android app has been switched over from Forum Runner yet to me. The look and functionality are still quite a bit different from Tapatalk, which is what I've been using recently to view the forum. Hopefully the update will take care of the issue for you.

if that's the case, everyone should have the same problem that I'm having, correct?
It would seem that the droid app hasn't been switched over yet. My apologies.

I can only recommend doing the standard troubleshooting steps... delete app, reboot phone, reinstall. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll reach out to our tech guy.

It would seem that the droid app hasn't been switched over yet. My apologies.

I can only recommend doing the standard troubleshooting steps... delete app, reboot phone, reinstall. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll reach out to our tech guy.

i did that and it didn't solve the issue. pictures within the same post are not viewable. someone help please

Back
Top Bottom