android update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Folks - we have contacted the developer about the app issues and they will be fixed as soon as the developer responds. Please be patient. Remember while the FREE app is is convenient, there are other ways to access the forum.

I wish we could fix it but at this point we are in a holding pattern waiting for the developer.[/Q

I have been patiently waiting, is there any hope that this issue will be resolved?

I'm sure it will be back up in no time at all deckape, soon we will all forget all about it once we have it back. We all get a little spoiled with everything we are able to get on here for free.

I'm sure it will be back up in no time at all deckape, soon we will all forget all about it once we have it back. We all get a little spoiled with everything we are able to get on here for free.

i agree i can wait it out

Its amazing how spoiled and dependent we were on the app...I can be understanding and wait for it

Ah, I was wondering about this.
I have no problem just going to my browser on my phone :)
the app was convenient, but as long as i still have the site i'm good :D
looking forward to it's return

Is this issue ever going to be resolved?

Folks - we have contacted the developer about the app issues and they will be fixed as soon as the developer responds. Please be patient. Remember while the FREE app is is convenient, there are other ways to access the forum.

I wish we could fix it but at this point we are in a holding pattern waiting for the developer.

I have been patiently waiting, is there any hope that this issue will be resolved?

Patiently waiting?! It was less than 20 minutes between your posts! ;)

Like Janet said, the developer is working on it and will let you guys know ASAP.

meegosh said:
Patiently waiting?! It was less than 20 minutes between your posts! ;)

Like Janet said, the developer is working on it and will let you guys know ASAP.

Sorry for being impatient. Thanx for getting the app up.

Alright!!! It's back. The app is much faster than my browser. Thank you.

If anyone left negative feedback in th droid market concerning this app, please change your rating and or comments. Thanks guys. I was lost without this app and its ease.

Cool

Thank u very much to those of u who sprung this to action. Very much appreciated by all of us.

On a side note. I am a web developer by profession. So if u need something some time I would be more then willing to help if I could

Back
Top Bottom