android update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Recently changed in this version:
*Fix issue with login dialog if both username and password left blank and "Login" pressed
*Fix issue with crashing on rotation on certain devices"

i also have a open browser option now when i press the window button (far left on androids) is a rep option possible in the near future

In the next version can you fix the problem with the android app "connecting" FOREVER on my Droid 2? ;)

I see the open browser button (good idea), but the app still fails to post my signature and I figured they'd at least fix that bug. I guess all our requests for rep info, etc aren't going to be considered for a while.

Mr. Limpet, I don't where you have a signature set up in your profile...

fort384 said:
Mr. Limpet, I don't where you have a signature set up in your profile...

I have it set and checked in the setting window of the app. I've done the delete, reinstall, uncheck/check and it still doesn't work. I guess the bigger issue is that on another thread I was able to post as someone else (wilco), so that's one bug the devs will need to fix asap.

Not sure on the other issue... that sounds like a definite bug.

With the signature though, if you set it up on a PC using a regular browser (in User CP) it will show when you post, even on the App. Not sure why the in app functionality is not working.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
ii have a sig dosnt show on app also cant see others but when on the site i can see my sig

Don't have a sig on the website, but if I go to it and look at a post from the app, I still don't see my sig. But I guess every droid is different.

If the droid displays the same as the ipod/iphone app, you dont see signatures. When I first saw a post by myself, I wasn't sure what was wrong since it didn't show that I was a mod... then I saw that none of the mods/admins were showing up.

Get an iPhone :p :p

I'm a huge MacAddict and 3 of my 4 computers are Macs and I'd like to except that unlike android, iphone has a limited market (ie not on sprint), #2, you can't change the battery out like I can on every other phone I've owned and that's a must do for me out in the field.

Can you ping whomever in AA and have them get on devs at Social Knowledge to fit it please :D.

Why is this app crashing constantly? I have a droid X and dis the un install and re install already. No joy

It is not even working at all. Please fix this. I currently have it uninstalled. You an do it!

Back
Top Bottom