Annoying popup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kallen

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I visit this site mostly from my iPad. Every few page changes I get this annoying popup telling me about an ipad app I an use to browse the forums... I hit no thanks, and a couple pages later its nagging me again. Is there a way I can disable this? I mean, if I wanted one of the forum apps I would have it, but I don,t have any interest in them. Thanks!

hmmm, once I am logged in on iPad I usually only get that message a single time. I am not sure there is a way to disable it.

I read the forum from my ipad and the only time I see the pop-up is if I click a link to another thread. I used to use the app until an update caused a portion of the screen to ignore any clicks.

Lol I get the same add daily on my phone even though I DO have the app installed and am using it while it does it.

The app redirects you to the web based version when you click on links... It's doing the same thing as it would if you were just going in via safari. Every site that I've seen that uses forum runner does the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom