Another vote for chat??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anemoneman

Aquarium Advice Addict
reefrunner said he can't attend Wed. Monday is his preference but I can't attend Monday. How about putting up another vote and see if anyone would attend on a Tues or Thurs?

Sure, We are flexable around here. So are we to vote on only tuesday or thursday? Or should we put a poll up with all the days of the week and go with the popular choice?

That's how we ended up with Wednesday isn't it? Since Mondays and Wednesdays don't work for two of us, lets not put them as an option. If you can get as many advisors and mods as possible, then there is a better chance at least one or two will be there to answer questions. Or at least be there to chat if no one else shows (that never happens does it?).

Split this and moved it to the feedback section. Why not have two chat nights? Like Sun and Wed or something along those lines. My schedule (and sharing my decent computer with my bandwith hungry wife :p ) makes anything but Sun night or Mon night...iffy at best. In some ways I like the idea of two nights, and in some ways I don't. I do think it would be helpful to some that can't make the one scheduled chat per week.

I can be here any night...weekends are tough since my work schedule requires me to be up @ 4am on Fri, Sat, and Sun. I will try a little harder to be available on whatever night we decide on...haven't done very well with that in the past :( .
Logan J

hmmm, why have an official chat night? all nights could be chat night and all you helpful-type-people could just list what night you will be on...Monday for Kevin, Wednesday for Aaron, you get the idea :)

How about something a little earlier so the UK people can join in without burning the midnight oil ... if we had something on a weekend this would be more achievable?

Back
Top Bottom