Any way to get go to last page viewed from the "recent threads"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpeedEuphoria

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was just wondering as when you go to the actual section and thread it will automatically go to the last page/post you have viewed before the update. But when you use the "recent threads" link it always takes you to the 1st page of the thread no matter what.

You may be able to use the "Display Modes". Let me play with is and see if it works....hang tight.
You can do it, but it will not be specific to the "recent threads", it will affect all the threads.
You go to User CP and select "Edit Options", go to "Thread Display Mode" and in the drop down box select "Linear-Newest First", but that will change the all threads....

Last edited:
Are you talking about the "recent threads" listing from the portal page? If you click on the topic title, you'll be taken to the first page and post. If you look in the "Last Post" column and click on the little blue arrow to the right of the username, you'll be taken to that person's post which would be the last one in the thread.

No in the forum page there is the "recent threads" column on the right hand side. So lets say I look at Ziggy's 150 build thread thats listed in that column, it takes me to the 1st page. If I go to the subforum where the thread is placed and click on the same thread it takes me to the last page as I've already seen the other pages(it knows).

I tried the "newest post 1st" and thats just silly for me.

I noticed on another forum I'm on using vB that it does the same thing as they have a recent thread column also.

So I'm not sure if it can be done but would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom