Anybody else see this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfdrookie516

Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
Anybody else getting this when they try to chat? Ive tried on 3 different computers with 4 different browsers, same thing on every one

Last edited:
not exactly the same logo, but I do get one that indicates it's trying to load the chat page and can't.

I just get cannot connect to server. Try again in a few minutes. This could be because I am at work and they are blocking the ports. I'll try at home later tonight...

I just get cannot connect to server. Try again in a few minutes. This could be because I am at work and they are blocking the ports. I'll try at home later tonight...
thats why you have to become friends with the IT people get them to open it up for you.... lol..... the last IT team i worked with stated i was boring for talking so much about fish.

Chat was working for me at home. I guess my work blocks whatever port it is. I wish I could convince them to open up the ports but that would just open a can of worms in a huge company like where I work.

Back
Top Bottom