app acting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vance1013

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello it seems every time i go on the app my profile pic seems to disappear everything else works fine love the forum and app was just curious to why its doing this

That is a new one on me - are you talking about your avatar pic, or the pic that shows under your profile?

vance1013 said:
Hello it seems every time i go on the app my profile pic seems to disappear everything else works fine love the forum and app was just curious to why its doing this

This same thing has been happening to me for a while now too.

Ok do this second time ice had to uninstall the app and reinstall it because once the avatar pics stop showing up the app when i go to go on it just shows a white screen saying it just crashed and wont let me on any ideas

I had the white screen of doom happen to me too... and every time got the crash report. I ended up uninstalling the app then reinstalling it. I haven't had any problems since.

When did it happen this is the second time in the last 2 weeks or so that ive had to uninstall then reinstall the app

It happened to me last week. It started thursday and I un/reinstalled on friday.

As has been said, unfortunately there is not much we can do but wait for a new release - the app is developed by a 3rd party.

I am not sure what the difference is, but I use the app on both an iPhone and iPad and never really have any trouble.

As has been said, unfortunately there is not much we can do but wait for a new release - the app is developed by a 3rd party.

I am not sure what the difference is, but I use the app on both an iPhone and iPad and never really have any trouble.

I do understand and know its run by a 3rd party mine is on an android phone im not mad just trying to bring it to attention is all still use both online and the app either way doesnt slow me down lol

Indeed. Not sure on the android side but I know after the release of iOS 6 it has been really buggy on iPhone/iPad for a lot of folks (not sure why my devices never seem to be affected) - I am sure we will get a new release soon that will address some of the bugs.

Back
Top Bottom