App Crashing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GuppyLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
The app is constantly crashing on me. I just downloaded the newest version for Droid and it crashed again. Anything I should do??

Also have you guys seen some of the reviews?! One of them says "AA is the Nazi party forum- Advice has gotten really bad. HN1 is a moron and kills his fish for fun. Jeta-jack*** kills his fish for profit in a blender. The IRS is after both of them." Thought that was a bit extravagant, especially because it attacked certain members. Just thought I'd bring it to the Mods attention.

I saw those reviews and thinks its just horrible. Some really immature people out there but what can you do.... There just Internet idiots as far as I'm concerned. Wouldn't get too worked up over it.

Also I have the iPhone 4 with the upgraded iOS and the app always crashes and sends me an error message at least 5x's a day. I just have to reboot my phone. Annoying? Yes... But again what can I do about it. It asks if you wanna report the problem I just keep hitting yes. Who does it get reported to anyway?

The people that write reviews like that are most likely ones that came in looking for advice, didn't like what they heard because it differed from their own opinion, their fish all died and so they needed a victim. Happens all the time, sadly.

Lucky for us, we all know it's rubbish and that these people are valued members.

The app is constantly crashing on me. I just downloaded the newest version for Droid and it crashed again. Anything I should do??

Also have you guys seen some of the reviews?! One of them says "AA is the Nazi party forum- Advice has gotten really bad. HN1 is a moron and kills his fish for fun. Jeta-jack*** kills his fish for profit in a blender. The IRS is after both of them." Thought that was a bit extravagant, especially because it attacked certain members. Just thought I'd bring it to the Mods attention.

Thanks for the note, unfortunately not everyone who registers in truly interested in contributing to AA in a respectful and helpful way. helpful and caring members is what makes our community wonderful and there will always be a few who just don't get it.

I saw those reviews and thinks its just horrible. Some really immature people out there but what can you do.... There just Internet idiots as far as I'm concerned. Wouldn't get too worked up over it.

Also I have the iPhone 4 with the upgraded iOS and the app always crashes and sends me an error message at least 5x's a day. I just have to reboot my phone. Annoying? Yes... But again what can I do about it. It asks if you wanna report the problem I just keep hitting yes. Who does it get reported to anyway?

I'm sorry you are having trouble. Please uninstall the app, updated your phone to the latest OS updates and then reinstall the app. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom