Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ocminpin Send a message via Yahoo to ocminpin Send a message via Skype™ to ocminpin
APP pic notification

I've been trying to upload pics with my iPhone app: Aquarium Advice and haven't had problems in the past, but now it's saying I reached my quota...
Haven't Been able to been able to get it to work in a wk... I deleted and reloaded and still didn't work...

HELP!

Old 12-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Obsessed

I have had this problem on and off for the last 6 months! I would love to know how to fix it. I have deleted and reinstalled the app from my computer and iPhone several times. I have also deleted extra unneeded photos and it still does it. The app also crashes randomly when up loading pictures. My iPhone and app are both up to date with the latest software.

Mumma.of.two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

You need to sign on, on your PC go to your control panel or User panel the go to miscellaneous and you have to delete some of your older pictures. Your only allowed so many pics. I had the same problem, I deleted old pictures then just became a supporting member. Here's a picture.

Attachment 67134

Did you try to close out the app and restart it?

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict2161
You need to sign on, on your PC go to your control panel or User panel then go to manage folders and you have to delete some of your older pictures. Your only allowed so many pics. I had the same problem, I deleted old pictures then just became a supporting member.
My photos aren't full though. That's the annoying thing. I'm having all the same issues as before. Blank screens, app crashing and photos not uploading.

I will start my own thread.
Mumma.of.two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumma.of.two

My photos aren't full though. That's the annoying thing. I'm having all the same issues as before. Blank screens, app crashing and photos not uploading.
Ahhh the old blank screen thing. Yes this still happens to me as well. In the middle of typing it will go blank/white. And yes annoying.

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:31 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ocminpin Send a message via Yahoo to ocminpin Send a message via Skype™ to ocminpin
I'm doing this now. When I delete this will it delete the pic from the thread I posted it on?

Tags
app, pic

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com