April 2011 Freshwater POTM Contest Winner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neilanh

Sliced Bread
Please join me in congratulating ryan-peddle for this month's winning photo!

img_1333660_0_6aec409df402cf8b248117945320ffda.jpg

ryan-peddle said:
lol it belongs to my unborn son he is due this month i know i know but i want fish in his room right away its soo calming

She is itching to have an aquarium in her room too, we are making her wait until her birthday in July. She wants to rescue one of the Bettas that we visit when we go to the grocery store. She says the little bowls "aren't very nice and the fishies look sad". So wise already at 4!

i just want our son to grow up and when someone comes in the house and says nice platy i want him to say thats not a platy thats a molly its funny to watch a toddler make a grown man feel stupid lol

ryan-peddle said:
i spend alot of time lookin for bettas dont just buy the first one you see buy the first one you cant live without

I will definitely keep this in mind. It will not be easy I'm sure!

its a lesson well learned for me i had 3 bettas and no room for more then i found "the one" Finley or lady as we call him lol and had to buy yet another betta tank now i have two 10 gallon split betta tanks

Back
Top Bottom