aquarank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alrmc4

Aquarium Advice Addict
i see people are clicking through to vote for the web site... ranked 111 yesterday and 35 today way to go!!!!

BTW, for everyones info you can vote once per day per IP. If your on a dedicated IP for your internet that never changes then you can click once per day. If your on dialup you could click once each time you connect :)

Where is this, I will vote for you? I can vote from 3 comps if it is really important to the site.

left side of home page in links collum above newest review

No way, lets shoot for number 1!!

Never sell yourself short, you will never be what you want to.

Remember, we can vote once per day per IP address so if you are allowed internet access at work you can vote twice per day. Once at home and once at work.

:)

actually, we are number 19 now, just passed Syngnathid.org (seahorse site)
mwahahahahhahahahahhaha :twisted:

has anyone else taken the time to rate aa while you are there you can do it once a week think that helps you move up faster i can not do it again till next week..someone else want to give it a try?

hey fishfreek maybe if you put that jumping up and down jellybean guy in the box people will vote :multi:

I voted yesterday and today, and got my husband to vote today too, it was at 13 earlier, I'll do it everyday if I can. But hey, AA is already number 1 in our book!

Back
Top Bottom