Aquarium Advice 2006 Calendars for sale!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
With great excitement we announce that starting today the 2006 Aquarium Advice calendars are available for sale. We can offer for those who like saltwater a saltwater themed calendar and to those whom prefer freshwater we have you covered aswell with our freshwater calendar. These will make awesome Christmas or New Years gifts. Your fellow AA members have supplied all of the images used in the calendars.

In celebration of the calendar launch take $2 off the purchase price of the calendars until Nov 14 2005. To redeem this coupon use the coupon code "Holiday2" when you check out. The normal price for the calendars are $16.99 each.

http://www.cafepress.com/aquacalendar

Browse our store for additional AA products.

I never knew the dates changed here in the southern hemisphere. I thought there were 12 months and 365 days no matter where we are?......

Oh Hang on, we don't have 4th of July or Thanksgiving..... that takes care of 2 days 8O :lol:

we all have 365 days but the dates are different... eg; they will have tuesday 1st december as we may have thursday 1st december.. if that makes sense..

When I was about to move back to Australia a favourite question was "Do you have July 4th in Australia?"

The respose was "No silly we go straight from the 3rd to the 5th" ... :wink: a joke :lol:

The days and dates are the same no matter what hemisphere it will be Tuesday 3rd of Jan.... anywhere in the world. It just may not be the 3rd at the exact same time...... A calander for 2006 will be good anywhere on the globe.

Oh ok. I was starting to wonder if you Aussies had some strange calendar where all months had 30 days or something.

Just an update on the calendars and info about a new coupon thats taking effect tommorow.

From the product launch on Nov 1st we have sold 30 SW calendars and 19 FW calendars. If you havent ordered your calendars recently the new promo coupon may be just for you. Starting tommorow and running until Dec 6th orders over $50 will be eledgable for free super saver shipping if you use the coupon code FREESHIP.

Also note for the holidays orders using supersaver shipping should be placed on or before Dec 8th to assure delivery for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom