Aquarium Advice App

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donkey Gun

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have notification badges on this app, and I have no idea what they are referring too!!

I've read everything that I've participated on and it still has a 3 badges... No new messages, no new posts...

Anyone having the same issue with this app? I think I'll just delete it an reinstall..

Donkey Gun said:
I have notification badges on this app, and I have no idea what they are referring too!!

I've read everything that I've participated on and it still has a 3 badges... No new messages, no new posts...

Anyone having the same issue with this app? I think I'll just delete it an reinstall..

I was going to say no mines fine but now it's doing the same thing!

It's always done it for me... I think if or subscribed to something and don't read it when there's a new post, it counts it.
I have 6 I don't need

Yea I've gone through all my posts and subscriptions trying to find what I haven't read, an they still don't go away.

Well, I deleted and reinstalled and it sti has the badges.. But then, like a divine coincidence I discovered the 'Mark all as read' button.... cleared everything.

Go to the 'current' tab.

Then at the top right, hit the curved arrow, and this should pop up a window with 'mark all as read' as one of the options...

To be honest, I didn't notice this option until after I deleted and reinstalled the app. Not saying that it wasn't there before, but I'm not the type overlook this.

what does the 'last visit' tab mean at the top of the 'current' menu?

I would think it would take you back to threads you read or posted to on your last visit, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom