Aquarium Advice.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New2Salt

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, I know this is weird, but I just want to say thank you for having this board up, my husband and I have found so much useful stuff on this and so many friendly helpful people. We are new to Salt but not new to having an aquarium, we have had experience for several years raising chilids that basically turned into a population explosion and got rid of those and lastly a gold fish that started the whole fish thing with us that lasted 6 years and was about 7 inches long, it was huge and it wasn't a koi fish until it finally died recently. We then decided we've always loved the salt fish and wanted to find out as much as possible before buying anything.

We started about 4 weeks ago with the water, then 3 weeks ago with the live sand and rock, we are having a blast just watching rocks and looking for new changes and living things, we recently discovered a feather duster that is almost see through and closes sometimes when we come up to the tank too fast. We also discovered some other things but have yet to look those up.

Thank you again for having this site and being so helpful and so quick.

I'm hoping this is ok to post this here, just had to say Thank you!

Kaurene and John Perez
This topic has been moved to it's current forum.

:oops: Aw shucks :oops:

Your more than welcome, and Aaron and I are very proud to be a part of your saltwater experience as well as freshwater and ponds. This is why we started this site, was to help people such as yourself. In a year or sao (maybe even sooner) you will be helping another new member and that is thanks enough for us.

Back
Top Bottom