Aquarium Advice on Tapatalk??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcarlilesiu

Aquarium Advice Addict
hi moderators and owners.

Quick question for you. There is a program out which can be implemented on website forums, which allows easier integration from mobile devices. Its call tapatalk, and once the forum server has it installed, it allows forum users to easily access the site and contribute to the dicussions while away from their PC.

Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

I enjoy talking with others on this forum, and it would be nice to be able to do so remotely.
Can you consider getting on board with this technology?

Thanks,
jcarlilesiu

I would love this feature. I think it is a free plugin. The pro version you have to pay for... not sure what extra features you get (probably no ads).

The plug-in for the forum is free.

Users who then wish to access the forum remotely will have to either download the free mobile app which doesn't allow posting, or download the full version for $2.99. With the full version, thread creation and posting replys is all allowed.

Aquariumadvice doesn't have to pay anything though for the plug-in.

I am a new member and I would love to see TAPATALK mod put on this forum.
I am a member of to other forums that use tapatalk
It is easy to use. I wish more forums would use it.

Please use tapatalk mod. This mod is free for the forum.

Thanks

Id love to use this as well, is there a mirror download for this as I have a BB but app world does not work on my phone so I cant download from that site.

Thanks for the suggestion. We will have to see what the possibilities are. Again thanks.

I will not be paying to post on the forums, it already works perfect on my motorola droid.
Maybe good for other users

i disapprove of tapatalk. every time you go to a website that uses them and on your on one of their supported platforms a popup appears telling you about it every time you go to the website...

Back
Top Bottom