aquarium talk teamspeak server?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goatnad

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i was sitting here and had a great idea. a teamspeak or discord server for possible quick help! doesnt that sound awesome? it just so happens i run a teamspeak server for gaming and could easily put up some channels for aquarium help. hopefully some forum moderators will jump in and tell me if this is allowed or not and if they think its worth doing. i would be willing to set some moderators up as server admins so they can help manage the server. if you guys think this is a good idea please post on here with a +1. just trying to help the community any way i can.

No. We have a chat room attached to the forums here to discuss the hobby.
Utilizing outside resources from a personal level would fall under the mining rule.

No. We have a chat room attached to the forums here to discuss the hobby.
Utilizing outside resources from a personal level would fall under the mining rule.

Ah ok. I figured this would be the answer but still worth a try. Not really sure what mining is. Also ive tried loading the chat thing and it doesnt do anything for me.it never loads. Anyways thanks for the reply.

Where the community is being farmed or mined to take member base somewhere else.
As for the chat not loading, the software on your comp to run it might not be up to date. It should tell you what needs to be done. If not contact the help desk as there might be an unreported issue.

Where the community is being farmed or mined to take member base somewhere else.
As for the chat not loading, the software on your comp to run it might not be up to date. It should tell you what needs to be done. If not contact the help desk as there might be an unreported issue.

Ah ok i understand now. Ill look into the chat issue. Thanks again.

OP - Are you on the mobile app? From what I understand, the chat feature does not work with the mobile app.

OP - Are you on the mobile app? From what I understand, the chat feature does not work with the mobile app.

Ty I figured it out. My flash wasn't updated. Sadly I didn't see anyone on the chat :( guess its not used much.

Back
Top Bottom