AquariumGuys.com is giving away $150!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello AA members,

This is Andrew Voudouris, owner of AquariumGuys.com ([url]www.aquariumguys.com)[/url]. I know a few of you guys from AA as you’ve purchased from our store in the past and I’ve had the experience of dealing with you directly. I’m also a frequent reader of AA, but not much of a poster. Over the past months AquariumGuys.com has been working constantly to add more products to our ever growing site. Our dedication has paid off, and as of right now we have over 4500 products available for purchase at AquariumGuys.com. Right off the bat, I’d like to thank you guys for supporting us, which has allowing us to expand so much in recent months.

Anyway, down to the important stuff. We’ve come to the conclusion that to see more growth of our site it’s going to need to come from information from dedicated supporters like you guys. That’s why we’re giving away 2 Gift Certificates to our site to two lucky members of Aquarium Advice Forums that can be spent on anything at our store. The first place winner will receive a $100 Gift Certificate and the second place winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate. To get in the running for the Gift Certificates all you have to do is send an email to aacontest@aquariumguys.com with your name, address, and what you would spend $100 on at AquariumGuys.com. To be entered you must include links to products you’d like to purchase from our site with the money. We want to find out what you guys are thinking and what products are most important to you. We hope that this will allow us to better stock, and add more variety to the products that are most popular among Aquarium Enthusiasts. The contest will run just under 3 weeks in length. We will stop accepting applications for the contest after Friday, April 1st at 11:59pm EST, and the winner will be announced Monday, April 3rd around 12 noon.

As a thank you for your support to our website in the past I’m offering everyone on Aquarium Advice Forums 5% off any purchase they make on our site, AquariumGuys.com, from today until May 15th. Just head over to AquariumGuys.com, fill up your shopping cart and enter the coupon code “iloveaa” (without the quotation marks) on the order page.

Alright, I’ve taken enough of your time. Go ahead, put together your email and send it over to aacontest@aquariumguys.com to get yourself in the running for $100 in free aquarium supply gear, or head over to AquariumGuys.com and place an order with that new coupon.

From myself and the staff of AA we thank you for your support of both of our sites, Aquarium Advice and AquariumGuys.com, and keep it up!

To enter you must email aacontest@aquariumguys.com with the following information:
- Name
- Address
- Aquarium Advice user ID
- Products you would purchase from AquariumGuys.com with $100. You must include links to specific products.

SWEET! but i want to know if it is completly safe to give WWW.AquariumGuys.COM our real name and address cause i was raised "Never give out real information about you on the internet"

so if its safe and out information about us is not leaked onto the internet i will join

TIA!

Rudy, the checkout system with aquariumguys uses SSL to encode the ording pages. This keeps your data from being easily seen by hackers whom are just looking at the internet traffic. Below is an excert from their Policies page. Never give out your CC info to online places that do not have the little yellow lock on the page your entering the data on.

Privacy Statement

What we do with your information:
Aquarium Guys will not rent, sell, or share any of your personal information that you provide us through our website, e-mail, or postal mail. We will only use your information to send updates about your order. We purge all credit card information after one month in order to provide an extra level of security to our customers.

How we Protect your information:
Aquarium Guys uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting sensitive information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.

There are 5 posts about this. Dont blame me. Its a byproduct of users habits. We posted in the news forum here and in the General Disc forum for SW, FW and Ponds as well as the lounge for maximum visability. We have posted important announcments before here in the news forum and folks complained they never look in the news forum and therefor didnt know.

So for the contest you can pick a bunch of products that do not exceed $100? Including shipping? Just wondering about the little details JIC.

That is correct. Browse their website and copy links to a series of products or single product that you would purchase IF you where to spend $100 at their store. Then send them an e-mail to the address in the announcment including the information requested.

At the conclusion of the submissions deadline they will select two winners for the gift certs. Your NOT required to get what you e-mailed if your selected as the winner.

Back
Top Bottom