are people ignoring my topics because im like spamming or

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

why im not getting any feedback

• your impatient

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • your spamming

• dont know about topic

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krap, this really isnt the best way to gain responses to your threads, I personally have not seen any of them, but do you state your problem/question in your title and clearly explain the problem? Everyone on here has been great to me, just post and wait several hours, not everyone is on when you are

Best answers to questions:

Tank will cycle without filter but will probably tank longer without circulation.

Floating plants (anachris, hornwort, etc.) will work for bubble nest material but I use a piece of 3x4 inch white styrofoam for breeding Paradise Fish. Last time, I had fry swimming three days after putting female in with male and never even saw the nest.!

Give more people time to find your question and respond. Also, a quick search may help you find that someone else already asker your question and received an answer.

10 gallon is big enough to breed dwarf gourami's but they would be happier in a 20 gallon tank. Do some research before cross breeding your fish. Read some of the other threads regarding this.

sry guys cuz on another froum (dun think its around anymore) they responded faster cuz i didnt kno if it was me or sumtin else

Let's just chalk this one up to being new to the forum and leave it at that. Welcome to Aquarium Advice, krap101. :D

ic lol i gotta get 2 bed my 11:00 cuz ill b tired in the morning and all that

Please understand no one gets paid to answer posts on this site. At any given moment your post could get a reply. Some posts get answered in less than 10min simply because someone who is able to answer it is online and read it. Others sometimes go upward to 24hours before a response.

We are a friendly community but being to agressive in trying to get an answer will only hurt you in the long run.

Im moving this topic to site help/feedback cause it surves no purpose here.

This has to be the funniest poll I've ever seen on a forum. Maybe if you clean up your grammar a little, your posts would be easier to read?

"sry guys cuz on another froum (dun think its around anymore) they responded faster cuz i didnt kno if it was me or sumtin else"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom