Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-19-2006, 11:24 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Activist

Well I meant by it was this forum is very unnavigable by means of other aquarium forums, I can name a list if you would like to check out the ease of use of them, but as I see you are a moderator you probably frequent the sites I am thinking of as well. I see it like this if someone wants advice they are going to search but since there are so many topics and sub-topics it makes it hard to find what you are looking for. Kinda like going to a grocery store and having all the vegetables on one side of the store but the lettuce is on the total opposite side of the store are you going to go look all over the store for lettuce, when it is not in the vegetable section PND You will go to a store that has it in the right section.

Don't get me wrong I like this site I was just stating an opinion as should everyone else if they see something should'nt it be addressed also? Thats what make a good forum where everyone can give and take and share and receive information after work or school or hell even during work and school.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:26 AM   #12
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
learn everything if its like grade school.
Thread is starting to feel like we are there. IMO, it was not fun at all to tell us about the CNN, fabricated story. Big dif between lies and jokes.

C'mon, either play nice or find another site. We'd love to have you around, but your "joke" and anything like that does not make a fun site - or one folks would want to stay around in. Imagine readers having to weed thru information provided to determine if its real or a joke/lie. That'll make'm leave IMO. We've got plenty of folks who "stay on the site long enuf" to suit their needs. What is yours? Education, sharing stuff, or bad jokes, or picking apart this site? Offer some constructive criticism and help us better it if you like... or take the second option I suggested earlier.

"Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we are here we might as well dance!"

Old 10-19-2006, 01:44 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

I found it to be more rude than funny. I'm not very computer literate for the most part but I figured out how to do what I wanted to do here without issue. I've actually found this site to be easier to navigate than some others I've tried, and certainly more friendly. Of course there are many topics and sub-topics- this site provides its members with the opportunity to discuss every aspect of aquaria. That's a lot of topics, and the admins/mods here do a great job keeping them organized!

As others have pointed out, the Site Help/Feedback section is a great place to get site help, or to leave feedback... hence the name Site Help/Feedback.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:01 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Activist

WOW pretty easy to tell yall aren't from Texas. Have good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsdad
Big dif between lies and jokes.
If you honestly thought that CNN would actually do a story on this site you are the most gullable person on the planet jesus get over yourselves.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:13 PM   #15
AA Team Emeritus

Thread has gone wildly off topic with no chance to steer it back. Thread locked.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
Old 10-19-2006, 02:22 PM   #16
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
I split all the complaning from the inital post. Some ontopic posts may hvae followed since I didnt spend 20 min weeding thru each response.

If you have an issue with how this site it layed out take it up with the two people whom have control over it. Myself and Reefrunner. Complaning in the general forums only makes you look like a complaner.

Why not ask. Youw ill find we have an answer for how everything is layed out.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:45 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfreek
I split all the complaning from the inital post. Some ontopic posts may hvae followed since I didnt spend 20 min weeding thru each response.

If you have an issue with how this site it layed out take it up with the two people whom have control over it. Myself and Reefrunner. Complaning in the general forums only makes you look like a complaner.

Why not ask. Youw ill find we have an answer for how everything is layed out.
Some ontopic posts = doesnt equal a battery operated shark in a tank comeon now that is just plain stupid. I did ask for help in a private message to Reefrunner69 and he was quite helpful actually sorry I didnt clutter threads asking for help we were just talking on a thread that turned absolutely useless. Sorry some idiots blow things out of proportion for no reason at all.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:22 PM   #18
SW REEF 18+ YEARS
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award

Well this thread has taken a wrong turn now for sure. I`m going to lock it out . I think it`s usefulness is used up. No need to call names

SITE ADMINISTRATOR

You can view many of my fish and corals in my photo albums in my profile.

View my tank

AA Community Rules|AA TOS

Forums 101 - posting, accounts, basics
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com