attachments?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately, no, we do not allow deletion of attachments.

Here is why: We want this site to remain a resource beyond just helping an individual who asks a question. It happens quite often that folks will have the same or similar questions, and can search either through google or here on the site to find an answer. If all the attachments in threads are deleted, it can disrupt the quality and continuity of that information.

There are a few options you have to share images on the forum.

1. Upgrade to a supporting membership. It is only $15.02/year, and gives you a heck of a lot more room for attachment upload.

2. Use your albums area under your profile. You can then link images and have them appear directly inline with your threads.

3. Use a 3rd party service such as photobucket or flickr. You can link images directly from there and they will display inline in your posts.

Thanks for the reply,I've since upgraded to a supporting member since my last post..Great forum&I look forward to being a member for along time to come...

Back
Top Bottom